Applications for this AED product
- OnSite is designed for minimally trained or untrained individuals.
- It is designed to be easy to set up and use in workplaces, private homes, or public places.
Features of this product
- Voice instructions guide users through the entire resuscitation process – from placing pads on the patient
to performing CPR and delivering a defibrillation shock
- Voice instructions also guide users on the frequency and depth of chest compressions, as well as breaths.
- Conducts a series of automatic self-tests daily, weekly, and monthly for all accessories.
Why Choose This Product
- Patented Quick Shock technology administers a shock just eight seconds, making the OnSite among the fastest in its class at delivering shock treatment after CPR.
Specifications of this product
- Standard configuration: Defibrillator, battery, adult SMART Pads cartridge (1 set), Setup and Maintenance Guides, Owner’s
Manual, Quick Reference Guide, Date sticker
- Size 7.2 cm H x 19 cm D x 21 cm W (2.8 ? H x 7.4 ? D x 8.3 ? W)
- Weight With battery and pads cartridge: 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs.) Without battery or pads cartridge: 1 kg (2.4 lbs.)