Applications for this product
- The Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator features intuitive, step-by-step voice instructions, including CPR guidance, and an audible metronome to help guide basic life support (BLS) responders while treating a suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children.
Features of this product
- Real-time, step-by-step voice commands paced to your actions, and an audible metronome and CPR guidance assist the responder.
- The patented Quick Shock feature allows the FRx to typically deliver a shock within 8 seconds after CPR.
- Lightweight, rugged and reliable, the Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator can withstand rough handling, extreme temperatures, and dusty or wet surfaces.
Why Choose This Product
- Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children.
- It can last up to four years between battery replacements.
Specifications of this product
- Size: 2.4 x 7.1 x 8.9 inches (6 x 18 x 22 cm) H x D x W
- Weight: With battery and pads case: 3.5 lbs (1.5 kg) Without battery or pads case: 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)
- Temperature: Operating/Standby:32° – 122° F (0° – 50° C)