Applications for this AED product
- This Adult SMART pads cartridge for Philips OnSite AED is appropriate for cardiac arrest victims weighing 55 pounds or more.
- The Philips Heartstart Onsite AED Defibrillator uses two self-adhesive defibrillation/monitoring pads to monitor ECG signals and, if necessary, to deliver defibrillation energy to the patient.
Features of this AED product
- Each cartridge contains 1 set of electrode pads and has the Philips “pull handle” built-in.
- Ability to sense when they’ve been removed from their casing and hooked up to a person.
Why Choose This AED Product
- Just snap this new electrode pad cartridge into your Philips HeartStart OnSite AED to make it ready-to-rescue.
- Visual aid is included on each pad to show proper placement on the SCA victim.
Specifications of this product
- Surface area: 85cm2 each
- Leadwire Length: 137.1cm
- Shelf life: 30 months from date of manufacturing